WELCOME

The Roman poet Horace is attributed with saying that a picture is a poem without words. Well, that's what we like to think too, although some words will be allowed (what's a card without the occasional sentiment). Welcome to the Without Words Challenge where we want you to create clean and simple cards, focusing on the image without the distractions of too many embellishments. We hope you enjoy this challenge as much as we do!

OUR CHALLENGE

THE WITHOUT WORDS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED

Saturday 2 March 2013

February Winner & Top 3

February Winner 

It was a really tough choice this month but our winner is


Please email me to sort out your voucher from
My Crafty Heart

And I wish I could find a prize for you all but our Top 3 are
in no particular order




Photos of the winning cards are now on our Stars of The Month page.

See you all on Monday for our March challenge!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo top 3, thank you so much, my first proper CAS card and wont be my last...thankyou..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me as a winner - am thrilled to bits. Have emailed you.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking me in your top 3! I am amazed and chuffed to bits.

    ReplyDelete